Got this is in my inbox to day. Has some great points.
You think a good real website won’t have any extra advantage for your business? It’s time to rethink. Following are some quick reasons why you should have a website.
1. Studies show that around 75% of all buyers begin their house hunting on the Internet. Having a real estate website means that you will be where the buyers are searching for you.
2. Perception matters. A business that runs on the Internet is perceived as a modern business. If you have a website, you will be considered as a business that is updated with the new technology and all new market trends.
3. Young real estate buyers are on the rise. If you have a website, the younger audience, which is adept with new age technology, will be able to find you and relate with you.
4. You can complete with your bigger competitors with the advantage of having your unique business identity – your own website.
5. Better customer service – Your website can be a focal point for feedback, forms, direct link to your email address, etc.
6. By providing the salient features of your services, you can let your potential customers know how different you are from the rest, also the benefits that you provide.
7. A website, an easy communication and information hub, saves a lot of time for you and your customers.
8. Home buyers who use the Internet or the online channels are quick buyers. So, be there when the buyers are ready.
9. You will be able to attract more sellers if you have listings on your website. They know they will sell quicker if their home is on the World Wide Web.
10- You can record whenever a customer contacts you, and thereby avoid any misunderstandings.
Understand that a website is a good investment, and a good investment gives you better returns.